What's Great About It?
For emergency situations, propane generators are a very smart way to go. Why? Because most solar generators are often over priced, take a long time to charge, and lack the power needed to respond to real emergency situations and also because gasoline generators can be quite risky. Gasoline is not only quite flamable to store and is subject to leaks and contamination, but also gasoline has a short shelf life and goes bad quickly. On the other hand, propane can be stored for years and years and is stored in secure containers. This allows propane generators to be ready when you need them the most!
Features of Food Storage Depot's 6000W Generator:
- 13HP OHV engine
- 6000W surge, 5000W rated
- Electric Start
- Automatic fuel shut-off safety valve (Valve will automatically shut off fuel supply when engine is shut down)
- Produces 42amps at 120V, 21amps at 240V, 60Hz
- Runs 8 hours at 1/2 load on 5 gallon/20 pounds of fuel
- Two AC 120V outlets
- One AC 120/240V twist-lock outlet
- One 12V outlet
- Hour meter for easy maintenance
- Includes mobility kit with 10” solid rubber tires
- Propane fuel hose included
- Retractable handles for easy transport
- CARB approved for California
- EPA approved
- Noise level 71dBA
- Shipping weight: 227lbs
- Net weight: 210lbs
- Dimensions: 26.5L x 22W x 20H”
- 1 Year Parts/Labor Warranty
Note: Individual items are available in bulk for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.