Cuts fast! This mini pruning saw is a great tool in an emergency to allow you to cut firewood and to cut your way out of situations. It is small and light but very sharp and useful. Easy to use in an emergency kit, for camping, or even for gardening.
Features of this Folding Mini Camping/Pruning Saw include:
(1) Open length: 10-½ inches
(2) Closed length: 6-¼ inches
(3) Blade length: 5 inches
(4) Blade thickness: 1.2 mm
(5) Blade material: Carbon Steel
- 65Mn makes for a high degree of toughness and resilience
(6) Tripe teeth saw blade design
(6) Safety- Lock Button
(8) Durable, two-color plastic handle in high visibility orange and black
(9) Ergonomically curved handle for a comfortable hold
(10)Knurled handle for a sure, no-slip grip
To open and close this saw:
(1) Safety release button must be pressed and held down to close the saw.
(2) Safety release button must be pressed and held down to open the saw blade.
(3) If the safety release button is not pressed and held down, the saw blade will not open. This important feature is to prevent accidental cuts, scrapes and injury while your saw is being stored or transported.
Learn how to prepare the right way! Visit www.7prepsteps.com to know how much water and food you need for storage, what types of emergency food will work, which water filters keep you safe, how to create and practice life-saving emergency plans, how to prepare against all types of natural disasters (including earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), how to protect your family from economic collapses, civil unrest, and much, much more.
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.