Mountain House Freeze-Dried Lunch and Dinner Favorites Variety Kit
30-Year Shelf Life!
Variety Kits are FoodStorageDepot.com's most popular food products in each category all in one place and at a case lot discount. It's not only a great way to save money, but also to build your emergency food supply with some of the most requested items from our warehouses. Each variety pack comes with six #10 cans, which is about 5 gallons worth of very concentrated dehydrated or freeze-dried foods.
During emergencies, you want food that needs very little cooking so you can preserve time and fuel. You also need a variety of proteins to keep your muscles strong and your health at optimum levels.
Mountain House is the premier freeze-dry meat company and packages some of the best meats available, so you get a fresh, delicious taste in each bite of chicken of beef.
Mountain House meals are all-natural, with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Since these meals are pre-cooked, they can be eaten straight from the container dry or re-hydrated simply by adding water. They are truly "life-saving" foods!
This food kit comes in top-notch food-storage cans (the most secure way of storing long-term food storage against rodents, moisture, etc.). When it comes to food for emergencies, you never want to take chances on your food being compromised.
Freeze-Dried Meats Variety Kit contains:
- 1 Can - Mountain House's Freeze-Dried Beef Stew (Gluten Free) - When you want to warm up and fuel up at the same time, nothing compares to a tasty, piping hot stew. It is a filling meal that contains all the flavors, nutrients and protein you could want. Enjoy the tasty blend of potatoes, carrots and peas, along with perfectly cooked beef.
- 1 Can - Mountain House's Freeze-Dried Beef Stroganoff - With 22 percent of your daily protein requirement per serving, our Beef Stroganoff with Noodles is exactly the protein power punch you need. It features the perfect blend of tender pieces of beef, tasty onions and mushrooms blended in a savory cream sauce over a bed of egg noodles ... with a dish this satisfying, you'll never guess that it's freeze dried.
- 1 Can - Mountain House's Homestyle Chicken Noodle Casserole - They say home is where the heart is. If it is also where your stomach is, then even during turbulent times, you can bring a little piece of yourself back to comfortable times with our Homestyle Chicken Noodle Casserole. Our line brings you the ultimate home style chicken noodle casserole in a convenient, easy to prepare way. Our freeze drying process allows us to precook each natural ingredient and lock in the flavor, as well as the freshness. The chicken and noodles are only part of the taste bud-tingling recipe, which also includes peppers, celery, pimentos and mushrooms.
- 1 Can - Mountain House's Freeze-Dried Mexican Adobo Rice with Chicken - We let rice, chicken, pinto beans, and veggies simmer in an adobo sauce, then added lime to kick up the flavor. This meal brings south-of-the-border flavor to wherever you are.
- 1 Can - Mountain House's Freeze-Dried Chili Mac with Beef - When you are craving the warmth and satisfaction of a home-cooked meal, what do you reach for? The answer is something wholesome and hearty, of course. Nothing says “home” like macaroni, so our chili mac with beef is sure to send your taste buds down memory lane. Our chili macaroni combines delicious kidney beans and a tomato-based chili sauce. The chili powder, garlic and other spices give this dish just enough of a kick to get your motor going. The filling macaroni and savory beef round out this quick, convenient meal. It has the carbohydrates and protein you need for energy when you need it most.
- 1 Can - Mountain House's Freeze-Dried Rice with Chicken - Made with tender cooked chicken, zesty pimientos and hearty rice, this best-selling favorite has fueled explorers through power outages, snowstorms, backpacking excursions, and even those nights where you just can't seem to get off the couch to cook.
Learn how to prepare the right way! Visit www.7prepsteps.com to know how much water and food you need for storage, what types of emergency food will work, which water filters keep you safe, how to create and practice life-saving emergency plans, how to prepare against all types of natural disasters (including earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), how to protect your family from economic collapses, civil unrest, and much, much more.
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.