Imperial Berkey Drip Water Filter 6 Gallon with 6 Filters (Recommended)
Berkey® systems are powerful, freestanding water purifiers that sit on a countertop or stand.
Simply pour water from virtually any source into the top chamber of the system, and dispense purified water easily from the lower chamber through a handy spigot.
The systems are easy to use—no electricity, tools or plumbing needed.
Enjoy clean, delicious purified water that retains the healthy minerals your body needs for less than 2 cents per gallon.
Note: Fits up to 6 filters at a time.
One of the best products on the market when it comes to water filtration and meeting the needs of your family. Berkey is one of the best known names in the world because of their amazing products. Here are some of the features of the Imperial Berkey. This system comes with 6 filter elements included.
- The Imperial Berkey™ System comes standard with two Black Berkey® Purification Elements but can be expanded up to 4 or 6 elements
- The Imperial Berkey™ System is our largest system and is ideal for large groups at home, churches, hospitals, outdoor activities, and during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons (17 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 20" in height
- Maximum Filters: 6 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chamber, 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements (expandable to 4 or 6), 1 stainless steel lid, 1 spigot, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, 4 blocking plugs, 1 rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 27"
- Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 10 lbs empty
- For normal everyday use, this system easily serves: 6-12 people
- Fully configured, this system can serve up to 300-625 people a day, during an emergency
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate:
- Configured with 2 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can purify up to 6.5 gallons (24.6 liters) of purified water per hour
- Configured with 6 Black Berkey® Purification Elements, the Imperial Berkey® System can purify up to 19.5 gallons (72 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to 6 PF-2™ Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Elements can be installed in the lower chamber if desired
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
*The Berkey® stainless steel chambers are assembled in the USA from US and imported parts. The Black Berkey® Purification Elements are made and assembled in the USA.
INSTALLATION/ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION VIDEO:
Learn all there is to know about food storage, water storage, emergency preparation, and survival at www.7prepsteps.com
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.