This kit is made to be more than just a basic 72-hour kit. It includes the highest quality of backpack and sleeping bag rated for 20 degree weather from Teton Sports, the highest meals from Mountain House (two meals per day), and the best quality of tools such as the Puc flashlight (waterproof and solar powered with a phone charger port) from Hybrid Lights. Water needs will be met with our Journey nano-filtered water bottle rated for 250 gallons of water.
This is not a pack just to survive. This pack helps you thrive during an emergency. No one should be uncomfortable if we can help it.
This product is a great example of a 72-hour kit. If all of these items fit your personal needs that is perfect. If not, use this as an example to build your own 72-hour kit. For further information on building kits check out www.7prepsteps.com.
All of the items for this pack are listed below:
- Teton 72-Hour Kit Scout 3400 Backpack - Green
- Teton TrailHead Backpacking Mummy Sleeping Bag - Green and grey
- Hybrid Light - Puc Expandable Lantern/Charger - Green
- Multi-Function Hatchet, Hammer, Crow Bar, Comfort Grip Handl
- Two Person Emergency Orange Tube Tent/Emergency Blanket
- Waterproof 50 Piece First Aid Kit
- Slow-Burn Water Resistant Tinder Sticks, Sized at 4"x1/2"x1/2"
- Paracord 7 Strand with Wax Tinder Cord (Green)
- 7-IN-1 Survival Whistle in Orange
- 7" Steel Blade Hunting Knife With Fire Starter & Carrying Case
- 4-in-1 Stainless Steel Utensil Set (Spoon, Fork, Knife, Bottle Opener)
- Journey Water Purifier Bottle with Nano Filter - Blue
- Pasta Primavera Pouches (Mountain House Freeze-Dried)
- Lasagna with Meat Sauce Pouches (Mountain House Freeze-Dried)
- Chicken Teriyaki with Rice & Vegetables Pouches (Mountain House Freeze-Dried)
- Biscuits & Gravy Pouches (Mountain House Freeze-Dried)
- Granola with Milk & Blueberries Pouches (Mountain House Freeze-Dried)
- Chicken & Dumplings with Vegetables (Mountain House Freeze Dried)
Learn how to prepare the right way! Visit www.7prepsteps.com to know how much water and food you need for storage, what types of emergency food will work, which water filters keep you safe, how to create and practice life-saving emergency plans, how to prepare against all types of natural disasters (including earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), how to protect your family from economic collapses, civil unrest, and much, much more.
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.