The 37th edition of Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving offers 200 pages that will guide you while you learn about preserving. This book provides information about equipment and step-by-step instructions for each preserving method. Also included are over 500 recipes for canning, pickling, dehydrating, freezing food, and much more!
- 200 Pages
- Soft Cover
- 10.8125" x 8.375" x 0.375" thick
- Step-by-step instructions for each preserving method
- Tested recipes from the Ball® Fresh Preserving Kitchen and on-staff culinary chef
- Over 500 recipes in an easy-to-read format
- Meal creation ideas
- Expert tips and techniques to simplify preparation
Learn how to prepare the right way! Visit www.7prepsteps.com to know how much water and food you need for storage, what types of emergency food will work, which water filters keep you safe, how to create and practice life-saving emergency plans, how to prepare against all types of natural disasters (including earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), how to protect your family from economic collapses, civil unrest, and much, much more.
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.