All- American 21.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
The All-American #921 Canner is the most popular canner from All-American.
• Sturdy phenolic top handle
• Easy-to-read geared steam gauge
• 5, 10 and 15 pound pressure regulator weight
• Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
• Easy on-off cover
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal – no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Positive action clamping wing nuts permit easy opening and closing
• Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
• Automatic overpressure release
• Made in USA
Only ALL-AMERICAN® Pressure Canner/Cookers feature an exclusive, precision machined “metal-to-metal” sealing system. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Since the seal does not use a gasket, the cover can be easily opened and closed. ALL-AMERICAN® Pressure Canner/Cookers make it easy to can fish, meat, vegetables and fruits – it’s the only method the USDA recommends for low-acid foods. All models feature a precision machined regulator weight for accurate pressure control and an easy-to-read, 8.5 x 5.5″ Instruction and Recipe Book. The Model 921 is suitable for gas, electric, or flat top stoves. If you do use it on a flat top stove, use caution not to drop the unit from any distance onto the stove surface. This could cause damage to the stove top for which Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry will not be liable.
|19||7||15.375||12.25||17.75||23||1||2.2||15.5 x 14.5 x 16.75|
*Please Note: Number of jars are approximate and will vary with the jar brand and style.
Learn all there is to know about food storage, water storage, emergency preparation, and survival at www.7prepsteps.com
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.