500-Gallon Emergency Water Tank
This 500 gallon emergency water tank is:
- Narrow to Fit Through Doorways
- The water tank's size takes up only a small space at 29 inches wide, 69 inches deep and 78 inches tall.
- This tower holds 500 gallons water supply shielding you from dehydration during natural disasters as well as providing hygiene needs.
- Containers are made from 100% non-toxic food-grade HDPE and are completely BPA free. Brass fittings are highest quality available and partly recessed to minimize exposure.
- Comes with recessed strap groves allowing for the tank to be strapped to a wall so it is extremely difficult to tip over. Straps are not included but can be purchased at home improvement type stores.
- Lower valve allows for easy drainage and fill-ups (water rotating) and the upper valve makes filling portable water containers extremely easy.
- Lastly, the cap is spring loaded to prevent air lock when releasing water through the valves.
- (Shipping not included in price, but will be calculated at checkout)
This product is the ultimate in water storage technology! When it comes to extreme situations, water is THE most important element for survival. Your body loses on average 2.5 liters (or 2/3 of a gallon) of water every day, but can handle only a loss of about 10-22% (which happens after about 3 days of no water) of its water weight before it becomes fatal. Secure your family's health by obtaining a fresh water supply now to prepare for emergencies like earthquakes, violent storms, or contaminated public water supplies with this high-capacity water tank.
- 160 lbs dry weight when removed from pallet
- 4,330 lbs total when filled with water
- The water tank's size takes up only a small space at 29 inches wide, 69 inches long, and 78 inches tall.
Many water storage barrels on the market are awkward to stack and too wide for storing an adequate amount of water. This container holds almost as much as ten 55-gallon barrels, but takes up the floor space of two! Don't forget to add Water Preserver to extend the life of your emergency water and reduce the frequency of water rotating!
Learn all there is to know about food storage, water storage, emergency preparation, and survival at www.7prepsteps.com
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.