Mountain House Freeze-Dried Meals - 14 Day Emergency Food Supply
Guaranteed 30-Year Shelf Life!
Prepare for whatever life throws your way with our Just in Case 14-Day Emergency Food Supply in several flavors. (This pack is for one person.)
This stackable, easy-to-store 14-day kit contains 84 servings of Mountain House meals (approximately 1,718 calories per day).
With 12 total pouches of delicious just-add-water breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees, you'll be ready to take on anything:
14-Day Emergency Food Supply Kit Contains:
- 5x Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pouches - Tender pieces of beef, onions, mushrooms, and a savory cream sauce served on a bed of noodles. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 5x Breakfast Skillet Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Contains hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage, onions, and peppers. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 4x Biscuits & Gravy Pouches - Fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy pork sausage gravy. Each pouch yields one 1-cup serving.
- 5x Granola with Milk & Blueberries Pouches - Granola, wild blueberries, and milk. Each pouch yields two 1/2-cup servings.
- 5x Chicken Fried Rice Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Long grain rice, delicious chicken, scrambled eggs, chopped onions, savory mushrooms, green peas, red peppers, and diced carrots. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 8x Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Pouches - Macaroni noodles in a smooth, creamy, and very cheesy sauce. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 5x Chicken & Dumpling Pouches - Chicken, vegetables, and fluffy dumpling bites in a creamy white gravy. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 5x Mexican Style Adobo Rice & Chicken Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Rice, chicken, pinto beans, and veggies in an adobo sauce with a hint of lime. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
This kit requires a total of 56 cups (14L) of water to rehydrate all pouches. This emergency food kit weighs 17.96 lbs. and measures 20.0"(L) x 12.5"(W) x 15.75"(H).
More about Mountain House Meals:
Ready in 10 Minutes or Less
Perfect for emergency food storage, our pouches of food have the longest proven shelf life in the industry.
Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee, you'll have peace of mind knowing Mountain House has you covered for any situation that comes your way.
From power outages, to storms, or simply not wanting to cook, our pouches of food are a great solution to power you through.
All you need is hot water and a few minutes to prepare. Utility outage or no access to hot water? No problem. Our meals are pre-cooked and can be prepared with cold or room temperature water, just double the re-hydration time.
Taste the Healthy Difference!
For over 50 years, Mountain House Freeze-Dried Meals have consistently been the premier choice for campers, backpackers, survival experts, and the United States Special Forces.
Mountain House freeze-dried meals tastes superior to competitive products because it starts with fresh or frozen foods that are cooked, prepared, and finally freeze-dried. All the goodness, flavor, and taste are locked in as if you had hand-made each meal from scratch.
Mountain House foods taste as close to fresh as you can get. Backpackers, for example, consistently rate Mountain House #1, year after year, as the best tasting foods and easiest to prepare!
Each meal is made with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Each pouch contains comforting, delicious food, perfect for emergency food storage, survival, camping trips, RV expeditions, and so much more.
Longest Proven Shelf Life, Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee!
Where other emergency food companies boast a 25-year shelf life, they fall short. Mountain House is the ONLY company that has tested their foods after 30 years and passed the test!
In fact, other emergency food companies don't pre-cook or freeze-dry their foods properly. Even worse, they package their foods in mylar pouches and buckets. This causes their food to usually degrade within 5-7 years and develop a horrible taste.
Mountain House (on the other hand) goes the extra mile to pre-cook, freeze-dry, and package food in durable food-grade-coated metal cans or foil (not mylar) pouches. This means your food will taste as good in 30 years as the day it was packaged.
When it comes to something as important as preparing for emergency situations, you want to make sure you don't fall for cheap alternatives in the market.
From preparation to packaging, Mountain House has set the highest standards in the preparedness market.
You'll be glad you invested in Mountain House!
Learn how to prepare the right way! Visit www.7prepsteps.com to know how much water and food you need for storage, what types of emergency food will work, which water filters keep you safe, how to create and practice life-saving emergency plans, how to prepare against all types of natural disasters (including earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), how to protect your family from economic collapses, civil unrest, and much, much more.
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.