1 Month of Freeze-Dried Meals Food Supply
Guaranteed 30-Year Shelf Life!
During emergencies, you want food that needs very little cooking so you can preserve time and fuel. Since Mountain House meals are pre-cooked, they can be eaten straight from the container dry or simply by adding hot (or even cold) water. These are truly "life-saving" foods!
And, it doesn't hurt that over the last 50 years Mountain House has been the leader in Freeze-Dried nutritious meals - the most delicious freeze-dried meals in the industry.
This kit is built for one person and gives you 130 servings of food over 30 days (1,165 calories per day). These easy-prep meals are meant to bring taste and variety to your other emergency food.
These food kits come in high-quality food-storage cans (the most secure way of storing long-term food storage against rodents, moisture, etc.). When it comes to food for emergencies, you never want to take chances on your food being compromised.
1 Month Freeze Dried Meal supply contains:
- 2 Cans - Breakfast Skillet - Made with filling hash browns, savory sausage, tasty veggies, and scrambled eggs all team up to make the legendary Mountain House Breakfast Skillet. Bursting with flavor and protein, it's no wonder this is one of our most popular breakfast items.
- 2 Cans - Granola with Milk & Blueberries - Made with real blueberries, crunchy oats, and powdered milk, Mountain House's Granola with Milk and Blueberries has fueled everyone from the United States Special Forces to explorers on Antarctic expeditions and everywhere in between.
- 2 Cans - Scrambled Eggs with Bacon - This is a classic staple of breakfast meals. You want a breakfast that not only tastes good, but also fills you with protein so your body is fueled to get through the day. This meal will not disappoint with our high quality, all-natural Scrambled Eggs with Bacon. Not only are you getting mouthwatering eggs and bacon, but it is the perfect meal for anyone who doesn’t have a lot of time in the morning to prepare breakfast
- 1 Can - Mexican Adobo Rice and Chicken - We let rice, chicken, pinto beans, and veggies simmer in an adobo sauce, then added lime to kick up the flavor. This meal brings south-of-the-border flavor to wherever you are.
- 1 Can - Homestyle Chicken Noodle Casserole - They say home is where the heart is. If it is also where your stomach is, then even during turbulent times, you can bring a little piece of yourself back to comfortable times with our Homestyle Chicken Noodle Casserole. Our line brings you the ultimate home style chicken noodle casserole in a convenient, easy to prepare way. Our freeze drying process allows us to precook each natural ingredient and lock in the flavor, as well as the freshness. The chicken and noodles are only part of the taste bud-tingling recipe, which also includes peppers, celery, pimentos and mushrooms.
- 1 Can - Chili Mac with Beef - When you are craving the warmth and satisfaction of a home-cooked meal, what do you reach for? The answer is something wholesome and hearty, of course. Nothing says “home” like macaroni, so our chili mac with beef is sure to send your taste buds down memory lane. Our chili macaroni combines delicious kidney beans and a tomato-based chili sauce. The chili powder, garlic and other spices give this dish just enough of a kick to get your motor going. The filling macaroni and savory beef round out this quick, convenient meal. It has the carbohydrates and protein you need for energy when you need it most.
- 1 Can - Rice and Chicken - Made with tender cooked chicken, zesty pimientos and hearty rice, this best-selling favorite has fueled explorers through power outages, snowstorms, backpacking excursions, and even those nights where you just can't seem to get off the couch to cook.
- 1 Can - Beef Stew - When you want to warm up and fuel up at the same time, nothing compares to a tasty, piping hot stew. It is a filling meal that contains all the flavors, nutrients and protein you could want. Enjoy the tasty blend of potatoes, carrots and peas, along with perfectly cooked beef.
- 1 Can - Beef Stroganoff - With 22 percent of your daily protein requirement per serving, our Beef Stroganoff with Noodles is exactly the protein power punch you need. It features the perfect blend of tender pieces of beef, tasty onions and mushrooms blended in a savory cream sauce over a bed of egg noodles ... with a dish this satisfying, you'll never guess that it's freeze dried.
More About Mountain House Meals:
Ready in 9 Minutes
Perfect for emergency food storage, feeding your family or large groups, our #10 cans (about a gallon-worth of food) have the longest proven shelf life in the industry.
Cans are the best way to secure your emergency food against accidental tears, rodents, and other threats to your food supply.
Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee, you'll have peace of mind knowing Mountain House has you covered for any situation that comes your way.
From power outages, to storms, or simply not wanting to cook, our #10 cans are a great solution to power you through.
Make the entire can at once or scoop out individual servings. All you need is hot water and a few minutes to prepare. Utility outage or no access to hot water? No problem. Our meals are pre-cooked and can be prepared with cold or room temperature water, just double the re-hydration time.
Taste the Healthy Difference!
For over 50 years, Mountain House Freeze-Dried Meals have consistently been the premier choice for campers, backpackers, survival experts, and the United States Special Forces.
Mountain House freeze-dried meals taste superior to competitive products because they start with fresh or frozen foods that are cooked, prepared, and finally freeze-dried. All the goodness, flavor, and taste are locked in as if you had hand-made each meal from scratch.
Mountain House foods taste as close to fresh as you can get. Backpackers, for example, consistently rate Mountain House #1, year after year, as the best tasting foods and easiest to prepare!
Mountain House is made with all-natural ingredients and without any preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
Each #10-size can include 7-10 total servings of comforting, delicious food, perfect for emergency food storage, survival, camping trips, RV expeditions, or for feeding a family or large group.
Longest Proven Shelf Life, Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee!
Where other emergency food companies boast a 25-year shelf life, they fall short. Mountain House is the ONLY company that has tested their foods after 30 years and passed the test!
In fact, other emergency food companies don't pre-cook or freeze-dry their foods properly. Even worse, they package their foods in mylar pouches and buckets. This causes their food to usually degrade within 5-7 years and develop a horrible taste.
Mountain House (on the other hand) goes the extra mile to pre-cook, freeze-dry, and package food in durable food-grade-coated metal cans or foil (not mylar) pouches. This means your food will taste as good in 30 years as the day it was packaged.
When it comes to something as important as preparing for emergency situations, you want to make sure you don't fall for cheap alternatives in the market.
From preparation to packaging, Mountain House has set the highest standards in the preparedness market.
You'll be glad you invested in Mountain House!
Learn how to prepare the right way! Visit www.7prepsteps.com to know how much water and food you need for storage, what types of emergency food will work, which water filters keep you safe, how to create and practice life-saving emergency plans, how to prepare against all types of natural disasters (including earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.), how to protect your family from economic collapses, civil unrest, and much, much more.
Note: Individual items are available in bulk pricing for group, institution, or corporate clients. Contact us here.