$2000 Free Food Storage Contest Rules
Listed below are the general contest rules as well as rules for drawing and contests publicized by FoodStorageDepot.com.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID EMAIL, PHYSICAL ADDRESS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA, AND PHONE NUMBER TO PARTICIPATE.
HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 1/1/2013 at 12:00:00 AM (MST) through 12/31/2013 at 11:59 PM (MST) ("Promotion Period"), go to www.foodstoragedepot.com (the "Website"), fill out the online entry form to be automatically entered into the $2000 Free Food Storage Giveaway ("Sweepstakes"). The Prize winners' information will be posted on the Website at the conclusion of the Promotion Period. If your name/city/state is posted on the Website, then you are a winner -- subject to verification. Limit one (1) entry per person for the Promotion Period. Entries must be completed by 11:59 PM (MST) on 12/31/2013.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States or Canada who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide FoodStorageDepot.com with proof of age and /or identity. Employees of FoodStorageDepot.com, their respective parent companies, retailers, affiliates, advertising, promotion and other agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. Void outside of the United States or Canada and where otherwise prohibited.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: One winner will be selected in a random drawing between 1/1/2014 and 1/10/2014 from among all valid entries received for each participating region by Sponsor or its designee, the judges in this Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Winners will be notified on the Website, and by phone, mail and/or email at Sponsor's discretion.
3. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV)/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize -- $2000 worth of Food Storage. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winner specifically acknowledges that payment of all federal, state, and local taxes, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise winner shall be responsible for the are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Limit one (1) prize for one person.
4. MARKETING PURPOSES: Those who win prizes in FoodStorageDepot.com's $2000 Food Storage Giveaways are requested to have a picture taken or donated for marketing purposes. Your participation in the Contest is deemed your agreement that the Sponsor may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant the Sponsor the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against the Sponsor in this regard.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Prize winners must execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within ten (10) days after the first notification attempt. Picture ID may be required in order to claim a prize. Non-compliance with Official Rules may result in forfeiture of prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If prize notification or prize delivery is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to such Prize and the Sponsor shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. By participating, entrants and winner release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, FoodStorageDepot.com, and its respective parent companies, retailers, affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, their advertising/promotional agencies from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize related activity. Winners acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers' terms therefore and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing, offering or announcement of prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering this promotion, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Drawing and the awarding of the Prize.
7. WINNER'S NAME: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed envelope entitled "Winner's Name Inquiry" to FoodStorageDepot.com between 1/10/2014 and 1/20/2014. Winner's name to be available after 1/10/2014.
8. UNFORESEEN COMPLICATIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest if, in its sole judgment, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as specified.
9. INDEMNIFICATION: By entering this or any other contest promoted by FoodStorageDepot.com each entrant agrees to defend, release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all claims, damages, costs, expenses (including attorneys' fees), whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection with this Contest or the acceptance of the Prize.
10. LEGAL JURISDICTIONS: These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Utah and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Salt Lake City, Utah.
11. SPONSOR: FoodStorageDepot.com, a Utah company. www.foodstoragedepot.com
12. ADMINISTRATOR: FoodStorageDepot.com. www.foodstoragedepot.com
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL FOODSTORAGEDEPOT.COM CONTESTS
A total of one grand prize may be won per household address, name, and or family residing in same, per contest, whether the prize be in cash, services, or merchandise. Persons who have previously won a prize of either cash, services, or merchandise in the past are subject to the following restrictions: Persons who have won a prize valued up to $100 in the last 30 days are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued between $101 and $499 in the last 90 days are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued between $500 and $999 in the last 6 months are not eligible to win. Persons who have won a prize valued at $1,000 or more in the last 12 months are not eligible to win. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners.